Address: “Arajarra” 835 Little Snowy Creek Road, Eskdale VIC 3701
Bookings: Karen Moroney
(02) 6072 0480 / 0419 217 955
Red Oak Farm stay is located in the Mitta Valley North East Victoria. The farm stay is hosted by the Moroney Family. It is a 60 minutes drive from Albury/Wodonga and only 20 minutes from the Dartmouth Dam, renowned for its great trout fishing. The Mitta Valley with its history of dairy and beef farming has a natural beauty that is hard to forget once visited. Red Oak Farmstay is situated on a fully operational dairy farm and is a treat for guests to visit and soak up the atmosphere of a rural lifestyle.
Red Oak is a fully self-contained and spacious homestead featuring:
- 4 bedrooms; one queen, one double and five single beds
- All linen and towels are provided
- Features a generous and fully equipped country style kitchen and laundry
- Formal dining, formal and casual lounge areas, quality furnishings throughout.
- Wood heater and split system air conditioning for all year round comfort.
- Large patio decking entertainment area with gas BBQ and mountain views.
- Families seeking a weekend in the country
- Fishing enthusiasts with the Dartmouth Dam, Mitta River and Little Snowy Creek in close proximity
- Horse riding groups, plenty of paddocks and fresh water on hand.
- 4WD and motorbike adventures
- Popular accommodation for dear hunters
Activities On Site
- Farm Walks
- Bird Watching
- Abundant forest tracks in area for horse riding, motorbikes and 4WD enthusiasts.
- Fishing / Deer Hunting
- Viewing of the milking process in the dairy
They are welcome but must be supervised at all times.
Special Weekly Rates available on request
Check in time: relaxed
Check out time: 2.00 pm
Deposits not required, we accept cash and direct transfers